- The most incredible lunch, at Jean Talon market
- Favourite delivery food, eaten curbside with M
- Soul Rebels Brass Band at the Montreal International Jazz Festival
- A flypass in honour of the Royals visiting Ottawa
- My little housewarming party, complete with fruit-filled sparkling sangria and wonderful friends
- Battling live lobster
- Pints of cider at the perfect window seat, on Canada Day
- The fireworks display from Major’s Hill
- Remnants of outstanding nachos
- An espresso at one of many Starbucks runs
Life has lately been a blur of picture-perfect scenes, not all of which I’ve been able to capture on film. Between work, moving into a new apartment, running errands and spending time with friends, my blog (as well as various other beloved hobbies) appears to have fallen by the wayside. I am experiencing severe blog guilt, but can’t seem to find an hour to just sit down and write. I hope you’ll accept my photo journal as a suitable replacement – at least until I get my act back together.
You might be happy to note that I’ve been ticking things off my summer bucket list, which, to me at least, indicates that I’m actually out there living, instead of just sitting around writing about it. Does that count for something?
This is the best summer of my life, by far. I hope that yours is equally wonderful.
What memories have you made these last few months?