The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
This week on the podcast I’m tackling one of my favourite topics: how to read more books! In this episode, I’m discussing the reasons why reading is my favourite hobby and what it gives me personally, as well as sharing some tips & habits to help you get more out of your reading life. If you’ve ever wanted to do more reading, I hope that these thoughts will help motivate you to get into the habit!
- More thoughts on how I read a lot here
- You can follow me on Goodreads here
- Seth Godin on why books are a screaming bargain
- More thoughts on why play is essential for humans
- Book recommendations: Reese’s Book Club, Oprah’s Book Club, Heather’s Picks, Book of the Month Club, Belletrist, What Should I Read Next, One Great Book
- Learn more about My Life with Bob
- The article I was quoted in for the Globe and Mail
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.