The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
The podcast is back for season 4 with a bang today! I am so excited about this very special episode – I’m chatting with one of my favourite thinkers & teachers, Sarah Von Bargen of the blog Yes and Yes. If you’ve read any of my Inspiration posts over the years, you know that Sarah’s ideas have had a big impact on me personally and I’m always sharing her concepts with people both in my work and personal life.
In this episode we’re discussing her unique money philosophies, her own personal definition of success (and why we all need one of our own), the questionable ethics of much of the current online business world, the Authenticity Tax and how Sarah comes up with so many original ideas. This was such an exciting conversation to have and I hope you love the episode as much as I loved creating it with Sarah.
- Learn more about Sarah on her blog here and Instagram here
- Join the Money & Happy Facebook group here
- Learn about The Authenticity Tax here
- Follow Kara Haupt here
- More about defining success for yourself here
- Subscribe to Paul Jarvis’ newsletter here and Jamie Varon’s here
- Your Money or Your Life
- Learn about Sarah’s programs & ebooks, including Bank Boost, here
- You can learn your Myers Briggs type here
- Learn more about the people who inspire Sarah: Melyssa Griffin, Anne Lamott, Nicole Antoinette
- Learn more about Livability here
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.