The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
Today on the show, I’m talking about a few recent experiences with being tempted to take shortcuts (yikes face emoji) with a new product that I’ve been building, my recovery from that silliness, and how the whole thing reminded me yet again of my intention to not be a shoeless cobbler and to fully commit to living my values in my business and life.
- My original post about shoeless cobblers
- Tuesdays Together is a monthly meetup for entrepreneurs
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- My new product, The Appothecary, launched today! Check it out here.
- Apps I mentioned in the episode: Airtable and Gumroad
- Memberful, the new love of my life
- Kim Sedgwick’s episode of Life In Limbo
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.
PS. Did you know you can now listen to the show on Spotify?! Click here to see how to play on your favourite platform.