The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
Today on the podcast I’m talking about why we need to stay committed to the long game (spoiler alert: it’s kind of the only game in town) and how we can keep up that commitment when things feel slow or tricky to navigate. This is a topic very near and dear to my heart and I think it’s worth talking about! Good things take time, and we have to stick with them until they bear fruit. There aren’t many shortcuts to building good work that matters.
- See Or Har-Gil’s workshops & listen to her episode of the show here
- Brené Brown’s book Dare to Lead
- Rework: The Myth of the Overnight Sensation & It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy At Work
- Marie Forleo’s YouTube channel
- Listen to Sonja’s episode of the show here
- Creative Mornings
- Drew Dudley
- You can learn more about With/out Pretend here
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.