The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
This week on the podcast, I’m talking about how I try to use the concept of conducting experiments as a way to explore new ideas for my life and business. Instead of trying to figure everything out beforehand, there’s so much freedom in the idea that we can figure it out as we go along, and that the end product will actually end up being even better as a result!
- You can see some of my new IG stories here
- Learn about the StrengthsFinder here
- Marie Forleo on Finding Your Passion
- Company of One by Paul Jarvis
- How to Be Here by Rob Bell
- More on minimum viable products from Seth Godin
- The Scientific Method for Bosses on Being Boss
- The Long Game on the podcast
- Intentions for 2019 on the podcast
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.