The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
This week on the podcast I’m back with a solo episode discussing upper limit problems and what I’m doing to try and overcome mine. I recently had an experience of an incredible brand photoshoot with Creating Light Studio, which really rounded out my understanding of upper limits and helped me realize what I can do to take action when I start “upper-limiting”. Take a listen and let me know what you think, and what you do to deal with your own upper limit behaviours!
- Conscious Loving and The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Gay & Katie Hendricks on upper limit problems
- Follow me on Goodreads here
- Marie Forleo on handling upper limit problems
- Learn more about Amber Ellis of Creating Light Studio
- Find out more about my new business offerings here
- Photo above by Creating Light Studio
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.