The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
Ever since we became friends, I’ve admired Rebecca’s commitment to her morning routine, and I’ve always wanted to ask her about it! She sees her morning routine as a way to set up her day, every day, to be the best it could be, and to live the life she most wants to live. I learned a lot from the way she structures her morning and left with inspiration to bring new elements into my own daily routine.
- Rebecca has so much wonderful content to help you step into your style! Check out her website, Instagram and YouTube channel.
- She also has a wonderful online course called Style In Alignment.
- Alignment meditation from Jess Lively
- Make Miracles in 40 Days by Melody Beattie
- Daily log book by Austin Kleon
- 5 Minute Journal app
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.