The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
On today’s episode, I’m revisiting a topic that I recently talked about over on Instagram: the things I try to remember when I’m having a slow, sluggish, unproductive kind of day. I review all the ideas that I use to try to cope with feeling down, and I also share ideas I sourced from other people about how they deal with a slow day. This episode is a note to self for the next time I’m feeling kind of “bleh” and I hope some of these ideas resonate with you too!
- See the original Instagram stories series that inspired this episode here
- Read more about the idea that “You are not a robot”
- See the full moon cartoon here
- Read Kate’s newsletter about self-care basics here
- Learn more about Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- Download 1 Second Everyday here
- Listen to the interview with the 1SE founder here
- Laura Vanderkam‘s book Off the Clock
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.