The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
It was such a joy to sit down with my client/boss/friend/local celeb Erin to record her thoughts on creativity, collaboration, building the things you want to see more of in the world, seeing the future, non-attachment, and living by your values. She is such an inspiration to me, and although I work with her daily, I never cease to learn and grow through our work together. I hope you enjoy listening to this episode as much as I enjoyed recording it.
- Learn more about With/out Pretend here or follow us on Instagram!
- Learn more about Unresolved Feelings here
- Learn more about Metatron Press and Ashley here
- Learn more about Jessika Hepburn here and The Biscuit Eater here
- Learn more about Nurture 2017 here
- Learn more about the Indigenous Studies course Erin is taking here
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.