The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
Kim and I worked together for almost 5 years and I’ve been so happy connecting with her even more deeply as friends ever since. It was so much fun to chat with her about her personal development journey, deep lessons she’s learned in the process of becoming a certified life coach, and new tools she has in her toolbox that help her thrive with more confidence than ever. Take a listen in the player below or subscribe on iTunes!
- You can learn more about Red Tent Sisters here and check out their amazing YouTube channel here!
- Kim is a trained life coach through the Coaches Training Institute
- The Facebook Live video where RTS shared the changes in their business
- A bit more info from CTI on Kim’s amazing tools: Perspectives, Captain & Crew, Saboteurs
- Kim and I are both obsessed with Todoist (I wish this was an affiliate link!)
- The Life Coach School Podcast on Drama
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.