The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
Today on the podcast, I’m talking about the concept of identity-based habits – how we can start to build better habits by believing different things about ourselves. I’m sharing what I’ve learned about how we start to shift those beliefs, and how I’m using this framework to start to build better habits of my own.
- Learn more about James Clear’s work here and here
- Sarah Von Bargen writes about “bookmark habits” here
- My previous episode about limiting beliefs
- Make the positive argument via Happier At Home
- Sleep archetypes from The Power of When
- Daily habit tracker
- Deanne Vincent’s Embody program
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.