The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
This is truly one of my favourite times of year, because there’s not much I love more than reflecting and setting goals! It’s such a wonderful and empowering process that brings me so much joy and inspiration. I am SO excited to see what 2019 has in store for me and my business. In this episode I’m sharing some of the resources and ideas I made use of this year in reflecting & goal setting, plus the methods I’m using to actually keep myself on track throughout 2019!
- 3 Simple Tools for Deeper Reflection
- 2018 In Review blog post
- Susannah Conway’s Unravel Your Year
- Radiate Real’s Bridge Your Year workbook
- The Quarterly from Modern Planner
- Set Vision & Plan Change
- Get to Work Book & Caroline Kelso are great people to follow for goal-setting inspiration!
- Here’s an example of one of my end-of-year reflection blog posts
- One Little Word from Ali Edwards
- Learn more about my past words
- Elise Joy’s daily habit tracker
- To-do list software I recommend: Todoist, Notion, Asana
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.