The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
This week on the podcast I’m talking about how lately I’ve been trying hard to let time do its work when I’m feeling stressed out and overwhelmed, and the types of mantras and strategies that are helping me do so. It’s a concept that’s really hard to apply in the moment, but when I’m able to, it makes a world of difference.
- Austin Kleon on February resolutions
- Learn more about Nurture: A Retreat
- Learn more about Mel Condotta of Sunday’s Company
- Learn more about Bananagrams here
- Happier in Hollywood on the mantra “This’ll Be Over By Dinner”
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.