The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
Today on the show I’m talking about the idea of being less precious with our creative work! How do we do it? I think the answer is giving ourselves a better structure for getting it done and then commit to showing up at a frequency that allows us to be less obsessive and perfectionistic over every single piece of work that we put out into the world. So in this episode, I’m sharing these ideas and a few examples of how I’m inspired to be less precious with my own creative work.
- See my daily blog posts so far here!
- Seth Godin’s daily blog
- Austin Kleon’s daily blog
- Learn more about Kate Smalley here
- Learn more about Caroline Kelso’s daily art challenge here
- Listen to the Add It Up episode here
- Socrates on the unexamined life
- Asana is the project management software I use
Let me know! Did this episode resonate with you? You can reach out and let me know on Instagram or in the comments section below.