The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
We can stop spending time with negative or critical people, but we unfortunately can’t spend less time with ourselves! What do we do when the meanest things we hear are coming from inside our own minds? Today on the show I’m sharing some of my favourite tools and strategies for tackling my inner critic and creating more mental space for myself.
- Brené Brown on why shame cannot survive being spoken
- Introduction to The Work by Byron Katie
- The War of Art & Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Thoughts on overcoming resistance
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert