The Life In Limbo podcast is about building a life you love on the foundation of what’s most important to you. Each week I chat with an interesting person or share my own ideas in order to explore about how we can stay connected to our personal values, measure what matters most to us, listen to our own voices, and create a life we enjoy. Subscribe on iTunes here or see all episodes here.
Today on the podcast I’m sharing a new idea that I’ve been playing around with in my own life, and I’ve been seeing it crop up in the lives of people around me as well! It’s the concept of noticing your behaviour, and paying attention to what kinds of signals it has to share with us about how we may *really* be feeling about something, or what decision might be best for us in any given moment. It can be tricky to “listen to our intuition”, so this idea has been super helpful in giving myself what I need lately.
- Listen to my episodes on resistance and upper limit problems
- My stepmom Took’s Craft Table Junk Journals
- Read about my Super Seven habits
- Listen to Karen Koenig on Alanis Morisette’s podcast
- See her book Starting Monday here