2013 was a big year. Very big. When I was scrolling through my photos from the year, I kept being amazed by how very much I was lucky enough to experience this year. There were so many decisions and laughs and tears and adventures and books and feelings to be had this year. I sometimes feel confused and a little lost but I know I am blessed and I am very, very grateful.
- I graduated from university!
- I launched a podcast and blog on health & wellness, Guinea Pigging Green
- I moved out of my beloved studio apartment and drove myself away from Montreal
- I spent a quarter of the year on a solo, self-funded backpacking adventure through Europe
- I got excited about yoga and learned how to stand on my head
- I read 75 books
- I wrote a novel
- I started on a vegan journey