Since I was away on vacation for the last week of the year, I’m a little behind on my usual year-end blog posts. But I still wanted to take some time to appreciate the wonderful, beautiful year I’ve had and give it its due. It’s been a great year: full of new adventures, life lessons and friends both old and new. I’ve been proud of myself, frustrated, embarrassed, awed, excited, stretched, pushed, angry, loved, thrilled and almost every single other emotion in between. In 2014 I tried hard to live the way I want to live and be the person I want to be. I hope I continue to do the same in 2015.
In 2014 I:
- Moved to Busan, South Korea to teach English and got to know this beautiful city
- Lost my job when my school closed down and had to find a new job and apartment
- Took myself on trips to Montreal, Vancouver, Tokyo, Jeju island, Seoul, Osaka, Kyoto, and Boracay
- Read 75 books
- Sold my first 5 photos
- Hosted my mom in Korea!
- Started earning income from my blog
- Ran my first 10K race
- Learned some acro yoga and fell in love with it
- Made videos documenting my year
- Explored and enjoyed 8 different beaches
It was a great year. I’m so blessed and so lucky to have so much to look forward to in 2015.